Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baseball

Yes i mean baseball not softball. I play Jr's with the boys because I am to old for majors softball, and there is no softball team again that I can play on. So last year I played for the Braves on a majors team, and this year I play with Nick, Nick, Jake, Wyatt, Evan, Phalen, Colton, Jordan, Beck, and me. I play for the Red Sox and we have won all of our games except one to Coupville unfortunately we weren't playing our best and we are determined to do our best next time. The teams we play are La Conner, South Skagit, Sedro Wooley, Coupville, Friday Harbor, and Oak Harbor Athletics. I play 3rd base and right field. I also might pitch in our next game Phalen pitched in our last game that Pha and i played but i am hoping to pitch in the next game. :)

No comments: