Monday, March 16, 2009

Frontier House Application

Frontier House
OFFICIAL APPLICATION
Family Name: Hamilton

Occupations/Schools: Langley Middle School


Open answer questions (attach additional pages. All questions must be answered.):
What attracted you to this project?
My awesome teacher Mr.Berquist showed us a movie on it.

What hobbies and interests do you have?
Sports
Boys
Reading

What image do you have of pioneer living?
I think its dirty but looks fun.

What's the most challenging thing you and your family (or group) have experienced?
probably working together.

If you were chosen what do you think you would most miss about modern life?
I would miss t.v and my friends

What qualities do you and your family have that make you suited to this experience?
We go camping all the time, and hunting.

What skills do you have that may help you?
I can shoot a revolver, 32, 22 and i can chop and stack wood.

What would you hope to get out of the experience?
How to milk a cow.

What do you think will be the most difficult challenge of pioneer life?
Eating the food there.

What skills would you like to learn from the experience?
How to milk a cow.

We'd like you to tell us:

What interests you about this project?
My wonderful social studies teacher showed me.

Do you have any concerns about your participation?
no

How much do you know about your family history -- do you have pioneer roots?
My grandpa is half Native American.

How did you hear about Frontier House?
My wonderful social studies teacher showed me a video about
3 family's that participated.

1 comment:

Sienna said...

I don't think you could make it either. I mean maybe, you have some skills I guess. :) You would probably miss the T.V. the most I'm guessing haha. And junk food. Hahahah. But you might be able to survive if you really tried. Andrew's comment is rude haha.